Thursday 2 October 2014

Cushions. Finally the photos.

Morning…

finally got around to adding the photos of my cushions rather than just talking about them….

Each one is handmade by me and is individual. Some cushions are made from vintage fabrics, others from new fabrics i have sourced over many years.

The buttons and ribbons are a mixture of vintage and new.

Not one cushion look the same and a few look great together.

The square cushions are 45x45cm and the other 40x60. They have a feather filled inner cushion.

Each cushion is £25.00 and can be paid for via Paypal. Postage cost depends on location but email me and we will work it out.

if you want more information or pictures please email me on bibiklamer@hotmail.co.uk

If you want to see more about my house and artwork from my university course then find me on Instagram KLAMER

PLEASE NOTE: the cushion with the rabbit is sold.