Monday 11 June 2012

its been a while....

Well a lot has happened since I wrote last...
My Access course in Art and Design is finished on Thursday! Where did that year go??

I have applied for 3 Uni places and got all of them so very very happy indeed.

BA Hons in Graphic Design at York,
BA Hons in 3D Contemporary Arts and crafts at York
BA Hons in Textiles and surface design at Leeds College of Art...

I really want to do the last one but have deferred it for a year due to my children still being quite small and family issues...

The Access course at York College have been brilliant though!!  I have so enjoyed it and want to share some of my art bits with you if you dont mind... if you do; look away now..... :-)


Bracelet samples

Hair clips and ear rings

Ceramic vessel

small purses

part of bigger piece

Cut out before turned into silk screen

final screen print

playing with light and letters

my little house

Nostalgia project

Nostalgia cut out

Mixed media - drawing and collage

Mixed media - drawing and collage

Cut out turned into screen print

Trials in sketchbook

large hoover done by 8xA3 pages and printed with nail varnish remover

Stamp bunting

Show poster - just needs to be printed now!