Wednesday 1 July 2009


Welcome to our first post.
Last week was the fashion tradefair in London and we got on our train early Sunday morning. The collections we were looking at was for next summer (yes it took me a while to get my head around that one..).
We arrived there and had the brilliant idea that we would fly through the fair and then hit the shops (having escaped my two kids, I was eager to have the day to myself.) Anyway such was not my luck. We spent far too long gaping over lovely children's clothes and did not leave the fair until all the shops had pretty much closed...arghhh.
After getting over our dissapontment we found a lovely Tapas bar and had a bite to eat before heading back to sunny Yorkshire.... such was our day out in London...
I must add though that we have got loads of lovely clothes coming from Smafolk, Molo, Minymo, Phister and Phelina, Cupcake and Littlehorn to mention a few.
We were also very exited about a french company who makes the most gorgeous fabric suitcases in loads of colours suitable for kids or adults.... Keep an eye on our website www.bibiklamer.com
for new products and make sure to sign up for the newletters and special discount dates.